8903 N. 7th Street, Phoenix Az 85020
CALL TO ORDER: 602-617-4095
Welcome to Polish Goodies
"Craving some home-style eats?
Maybe stuffed cabbage rolls or pierogies? Polish Goodies , is where you need to look for when you want to buy great and very tasty food . Polish specialty is featured like Polish smoked and fully cooked sausage, homemade sauerkraut, stuffed cabbage rolls cooked in tomato sauce, grilled polish sausage and chopped sweet cabbage cooked in tomato sauce, cheese or plum butter crepes or pierogies. We make variety of pierogies; potato and cheese, meat/beef and chicken mixed together/, sauerkraut, sauerkraut and mushrooms,fruit as seasonal item and more..
We sell our Polish Goodies in our kitchen- deli/ restaurant in Phoenix on 8903 N 7th Street /entrance from Townley Street, side of Walgreens/ and on Farmers Markets.
2018 Winter Schedule
Look for us
at Arizona Community Farmers Market in:
- Sunbird Golf Resort 6240 S,Sunbird Blvd, Chandler, every 2nd Monday
of the month 10.00am to 2.00pm Closed for Summer
- Roadrunner Park Cactus& 36 St - Saturdays 8.00 am to 1.00 pm
- Ahwatukee 48st & Warner - Sundays 9.00am - 1.00 pm
- High Street, 56 Street and Deer Valley
/ every 2nd Sunday of the month 10am to 1pm Closed for Summer
- Sun City At Bell Recreation Center 16829 N.99th Ave
Thursdays 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Carefree at Sundial every Friday from 9 am to 1.00pm
- Pinnacle Peak at 43rd Ave And Pinnacle peak Road
every 3rd Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm . Closed for Summer
Try us out, please
You will not regret your choice
Hello our friends,
We would like to introduce new item on our regular daily menu.
Now you can get and enjoy very tasty
Polish pastry: Chrusciki /Angel wings/, Kolaczki, Butter cookies, Poppy seeds
Rolls and Almonds Rolls.
We are open from Tuesday to Saturday
from 10am to 5 pm
See you for lunch,
Danuta and Richard