8903 N. 7th Street, Phoenix Az 85020
CALL TO ORDER: 602-617-4095
Welcome to Polish Goodies
"Craving some home-style eats?
Maybe stuffed cabbage rolls or pierogies? Polish Goodies , is where you need to look for when you want to buy great and very tasty food . Polish specialty is featured like Polish smoked and fully cooked sausage, homemade sauerkraut, stuffed cabbage rolls cooked in tomato sauce, chopped sweet cabbage cooked in tomato sauce, cheese or plum butter crepes and homemade pierogies.
Join us for lunch at Polish Goodies Bistro in Phoenix on 8903 N 7th Street /entrance from Townley Street, side of Walgreens/ or you can purchase our food at Farmers Markets listed below
2018 Fall / Winter Schedule
Look for us at
Arizona Farmers Market in:
- Sun Lakes Country Club at 25601 South Sun Lakes Blvd, Chandler, 3rd Tuesday of the month 10.00am to 1.00pm
- Sun City Grand at 19726 Remington Dr, Surprise
1st Saturday of the month 9 am to 1 pm
- Corte Bella at 22135 N. Mission Dr , Sun City West
2nd Wednesday of the month
- Ahwatukee 48st & Warner - Sundays 9.00am - 1.00 pm
- Sun City At Bell Recreation Center 16829 N.99th Ave
Thursdays 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Sun Dome Plaza at 13519 W. Camino del Sol, Sun City West 85375
4rd Friday of the month from 9 am to 1pm
- Desert Presbyterian Church at 13459 W Stardust Blvd, Sun City West
4th Tuesday of the month from 10 am to 1 pm
- Carefree at Sundial every Friday from 9 am to 1.00 pm
- Anthem at 41703 N. Gavilan Peak Pkwy.Sunday 9 am to 1 pm - Pinnacle Peak at 43rd Ave And Pinnacle Peak Road
2nd and 3rd Saturday of the month from 8 am to 1 pm
- Trilogy at Vistancia Country Club at 27980 N. Trilogy Blvd, Peoria 85383
4th Saturday of the month from 10am yo 1 pm
- Gold Canyon Superstition Mountain Golf and Country Club at
8000 E Club Village Drive, Superstition Mountain 85118
November 21st and February 20 from 10 am to 2 pm
Try us out, please, You will not regret your choice
Hello our friends,
The time flies by so quickly and can you imagine that it's already December? Well it is and ...as every year.It is time for Christmas Celebration.
Please join us for 2018 10th Annual European Christkindlmarkt on Saturday 12/08/18 from 10 am to 8 pm and Sunday 12/09/18 from 10 am to 5 pm at the same place as last year- Frontier Town - 6245 E. Cave Creek Road, Cave Creek, Az 85331.
We will serve great food, German and Polish Sausages, Bratwurst with Homemade Sauerkraut. Hot dogs, Potato Pancakes, Sweet Cabbage with Sausage Stew,cold sodas German Beer, Wine Garden as always and more.
Gift Vendors, German and European Live Entertainment a lot of fun, big winter surprise for kids and adults and of course Appearance from St. Nikolaus. Please come, have a great time and enjoy.😊😊🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
Our Polish Goodies Bistro will be closed on Saturday 12/08/18 and Sunday as well
We hope to see you there😍😍