8903 N. 7th Street, Phoenix Az 85020
CALL TO ORDER: 602-617-4095
Welcome to Polish Goodies
"Craving some home-style eats?
Maybe stuffed cabbage rolls or pierogies? Polish Goodies , is where you need to look for when you want to buy great and very tasty food . Polish specialty is featured like Polish smoked and fully cooked sausage, homemade sauerkraut, stuffed cabbage rolls cooked in tomato sauce, grilled polish sausage and chopped sweet cabbage cooked in tomato sauce, cheese or plum butter crepes or pierogies. We make variety of pierogies; potato and cheese, meat/beef and chicken mixed together/, sauerkraut, sauerkraut and mushrooms,fruit as seasonal item and more..
We sell our Polish Goodies in our kitchen- deli restaurant in Phoenix on 8903 N 7th Street /entrance from Townley Street, side of Walgreens/ and on Farmers Markets.
2013 Fall Schedule
Look for us
at Arizona Community Farmers Market in:
- Glendale at the Citadelle – Wednesdays 4.00pm to 7.00pm
- Carefree Downtown - Fridays 9.00am to 1.00pm Starts 10-04
- Chandler Downtown - Thursdays 3.00pm to 7.00pm Starts 10-03
- Old town Scottsdale - Saturdays -8.00am to 1.00p Starts 10-19
- Roadrunner Park Cactus& 36 St - Saturdays 8.00 am to 1.00 pm
- Ahwatukee 48st & Warner - Sundays 9.00am -1.00pm
- North Phoenix 56 Street & Deer Valley -
/ every 3rd Sunday of the month/ - 10.00am - 2.00pm
- Sun City At Bell Recreation Center 16829 N.99th Ave
Thursdays 8.00am to 12.00pm, Starts 10-17
Try us out, please
You will not regret your choice
We will be closed on Saturday 03/01/14 and Sunday 03/02/14 23th, 2014 due to Polish Festival that is held at Polish Church of Our Lady of Czestochowa 2828 W. Country Gables.
/ I 17 and South of Greenway/ Please join us there