"Craving some home-style eats?
Maybe stuffed cabbage rolls or pierogies? Polish Goodies , is where you need to look for when you want to buy great and very tasty food . Polish specialty is featured like Polish smoked and fully cooked sausage, homemade sauerkraut, stuffed cabbage rolls cooked in tomato sauce, grilled polish sausage and chopped sweet cabbage cooked in tomato sauce, cheese or plum butter crepes or pierogies. We make variety of pierogies; potato and cheese, meat/beef and chicken mixed together/, sauerkraut, sauerkraut and mushrooms,fruit as seasonal item and more..
We sell our Polish Goodies in our kitchen- deli/ restaurant in Phoenix on 8903 N 7th Street /entrance from Townley Street, side of Walgreens/ and on Farmers Markets.
2015 Fall / Winter Schedule
Look for us
at Arizona Community Farmers Market in:
- Sunbird Golf Resort 6240 S,Sunbird Blvd, Chandler, every 2nd Monday
of the month 10.00am to 2.00pm Starts 10/12/15
- Mesa - 20 E. Main St - Fridays- 9.00am to 1.00pm Starts 11/06/15
- Roadrunner Park Cactus& 36 St - Saturdays 8.00 am to 1.00 pm
- Ahwatukee 48st & Warner - Sundays 9.00am -1.00pm
- Desert Ridge 44 Street & Pathfinder Rd /at Cashman Park /
/ every 2nd Sunday of the month/ 10am to 1.00pm Starts 10/11/15
- Sun City At Bell Recreation Center 16829 N.99th Ave
Thursdays 9.00am to 1.00pm Starts 10/01/15
- Corte Bella 22135 N. Mission Dr, Sun City West
2nd Wednesday of the month 10.00am to 1.00pm Starts 10/147/15
- Uptown Market at Bethany Home/Central Ave -
Wednesdays 9.00am - 1.00 pm and Saturdays 9.00 am - 1.00 pm
- Iron Oaks & Sunlakes Market 24218 S Oakwood Blvd, Sun Lakes
1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month 9.00am to 1.00pm Starts 10/13/15
Try us out, please
You will not regret your choice
New: We have German Bratwurst Sausage available for sale.
Sausage is precooked ,
ready for grilling
We will be closed on Saturday 10/03/15
Please join us at Octoberfest in Peoria Centennial Plaza 9875 N. 85th Avenue
from 12.00 to 9.00 pm. Great event, music, fun for kids and adults
Delicious food and Beer.
See you there